Sunday, November 4, 2007

Big Ol' Update

Well...needless to say, time that I updated our blog!

Things are going well here in Vegas, Kawika is still working with his accounting firm, PBTK and is a couple of months away from busy season. I am also still teaching at Las Vegas HS and i just finished volleyball! Our freshman team went undefeated in districts! It was great fun coaching, but I am happy to get home at a decent time now and eat more home cooked meals :)

Last weekend we went up to Mt. Charleston for the day to get out of the CITY! It was refreshing!

What?! There are green trees in the desert???

Kawika starting the coals for dinner

What a shot, I know!


This is me going cross-eyed...


And this is Kawika....nice try!



Our scrumptious tin foil dinners!

This is the sign that the girls on my volleyball team made me-
we had an away game the night of my birthday, so they put this sign up in the other school's gym, along with tons of balloons in the stands. It was a crack up, but very thoughtful!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

How fun! That was sweet of your gurls making you that sign!

Texas Pickups said...

I'm so excited for you Michelle. I know the girls must love you being their coach! What a beautiful place for a picnic!