Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summer is Almost Here!

I love the feeling that summer is right around the corner! Two reasons I can feel the seasons changing: I only have 2 1/2 more weeks of school (wahoo!) and it hit 100 degrees yesterday. The days of sweating while just bringing in the groceries are back! Yes!
We have just been busy with work & studying (okay, only Kawika on the studying part). Here is a picture of my brother, Andrew. I thought it was funny! The other Elder in the picture is huge, I think close to 7 ft. Andrew comes home in about 3 months...I can't believe it!

2 comments:

Lawther family said...

cool picture, that guy is Tiny! :) hee hee

Lawther family said...

You find out the gender anywhere from week 18 to 20 normally. We do need to get together more often huh? :) We need to come your way next time. :)