Friday, January 9, 2009

Update in Order

Since I have been horrible at updating my blog, we'll get all caught up...but we have to go in order. In November, my parents came down for a weekend to help us with a few home projects, and it was SO great, we got so much done.

Project #1: Garage Shelves. No Van Every home is complete without shelves in the garage!


Ta dah! All done.

Project #2: Begin installation of wood flooring downstairs.
BEFORE:



PROJECT COMPLETE!

(We still have to get a piece of carpet installed in the square)




Just as many of you, we got snow too! For about the first time in 30 years, school was cancelled and we had a sinful city full of snow.


Backyard:
Christmas Pictures to come!

5 comments:

Andrea Forsyth said...

your house is gorgeous! i'm so jealous - once we get out of provo, it'll probably be 20 years of military base housing for us. i love the mantle in your living room. and the wood floors look fantastic!

Malinda said...

I love your house. It is so cute. I can't wait to see what you have done to the inside with your decorating....

Mindy said...

Your house looks so nice! love the kitchen and colors. Can't wait to see more pics! nice shelves, too...my hubby would be jealous

Katie said...

You have such a beautiful home! I must admit- I am a little jealous ;-) Congrats to you and Kawika- First time home owners and all!

Lawther family said...

Oh it looks so nice, I love it! I want to come see.
You need to convince Paka that those shelves should be in every garage!