Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday!

We celebrated Kawika's birthday yesterday...and I do have to say that I love celebrating birthdays- so much fun! This was the breakfast that I made him, filled with his favorites: Cheese eggs, bacon, fruit, OJ, and a crepe filled with Nutella, cool whip, bananas, & strawberries.



Add a little ketchup...


SO tasty!

This was one of his gifts- he got a new driver. Boy was he thrilled!

Then it was off to dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant.

After dinner, we went to a show-Oceans 13. It was good- much better than Oceans 12, but still doesn't beat out Oceans 11.

Blowing out his candles on my PITIFUL looking cake. I could not get the dang frosting to work with me. It tasted great, but oh so sad looking. Hope I have better luck next time!
Happy Birthday Kawika!







3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey
Happy Birthday Kawika!!!

Oh and we wanted to tell you that we started a blog as you suggested. www.thevaneverys.blogspot.com

Malinda said...

Happy Birthday Kawika!!!

Gma Decker said...

Kawika:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! ! ! !
Sorry I didn't know when your birthday was. It dounds like it was a great one, but then anything is great when Michelle is in charge. How is your weather in the "hotter than our" desert? ? ?
Hope to be able to come down in a couple of weeks. Let me know when it is a good time.
Love to you both
Gma Decker (and Gpa too)